Register by Dec 31
Choose your session
Start: Jan 04 End: Feb 08
Register by Dec 31
This course is created for students who aim to master responsible, effective and inspirational communication skills in order to be more impactful Managers and Leaders especially in an international environment and when working across different generations and cultures.
You will acquire skills thanks to tools and methods that will allow you to be agile and creative in communicating with diverse audiences. Regardless of the type of company in which you desire to work for, you will be able to communicate effectively and adapt your language and methods in diverse cultural contexts and with various audiences. You will be able to contribute to building a more responsible world by leading and managing with Vision, Clarity, Impact and Mindfulness.
- Who is this course for?
ESSCA Online Campus Summer/Winter School is aimed at anyone who wants to:
– Discover a cross-cultural experience in group projects that prepare them to communicate successfully in an international world.
– Have coaching from teachers who will help guide them through challenges and identify opportunities for their future.
– Gain insights into certain subjects and explore their options before choosing a Master’s degree.
– Improve their postgraduate knowledge and apply this knowledge to their professional life.
– Acquire new skills rewarded with ECTS credits with a balance between theory and practice.
– 3-year university (or similar) studies completed in any discipline.
– English proficiency: Conversational (level B2 Common European Framework: CEFR)
- What is the content of this program?
This course is a mix of synchronous, asynchronous and autonomous preparation. Live sessions will be recorded but your presence in the live sessions is mandatory.
Time zone for live sessions: Central European Time (CET).
Discover and learn how to apply tools and methods to communicate effectively in an international context in various situations.
Week 1: How to build your reputation in an international environment
– You will learn about personal branding, create your own personal branding video, learn how to promote yourself/ your brand through an Elevator Pitch and how to grow your network.
Week 2: How to be creative in finding ways to communicate with and motivate your employees
– You will learn about best practice in employee engagement and how to inspire, motivate and retain talent.
Week 3 and 4: How to communicate across Cultures and Generations
– You will learn how to use ‘Cultural Intelligence’ (CQ) to identify and analyze cultural differences in-company, internationally and across generations.
– You will discover best practices and be able to apply tools and methods in creative ways to ensure understanding collaboration and productivity in your team and predict/prevent conflict.
Week 5: How to communicate in remote, transformational and crisis situations
– You will learn to analyze situations and use tools and methods to find creative, agile and responsible solutions in challenging situations.
Week 6: How to communicate in a responsible and sustainable way
– You will learn about Leadership responsibility to both employees and other stakeholders and be able to demonstrate that you are capable of creating action plans which balance the interests of a company’s many stakeholders, such as shareholders, senior management executives, customers, suppliers, financiers, the government and the community.
Master classes will be included within the course presented by experts and managers responsible for international communications.
- How will this program benefit my career?
– Develop managerial skills based on principles of responsibility.
– Demonstrate capacities of creative and critical thinking.
– Apply a global mindset to business, management and citizenship.
Based on a workshop approach, you will learn to adapt their communication to various situations and thus become a more impactful leader.
By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate responsibly at leadership level with impact and agility to different audiences and in different environments.
- How to apply?
You can benefit from a 15% Early bird discount on the price for early applicants (Code: EOC2022).
If you wish to transfer ESSCA Online Campus academic credit, obtain written approval from the dean or adviser at your home institution prior to your summer registration at ESSCA Online Campus. Such approval is for your protection only; it is not required by Summer School at ESSCA Online Campus, which cannot approve credits for transfer. We will provide transcript to have grades sent to your home institution.
- What documents are required to apply for this program?
- ID / Passport / Student ID
- English proficiency document signed by a professor (provided by ESSCA) or English test results (TOEFL, TOEIC, Duolingo)
- Screenshot of the ESSCA Online Campus eligibility test result
- Diploma (graduate students)/ Unofficial transcript (undergraduate: junior & senior year)
- Most recent transcripts of records (and official translations to English or French)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- CV / Resume (optional)