Register by Jul 31 2022
Choose your session
Start: Sep 05 End: Aug 30
Register by Jul 31 2022
This Master of Science (MSc) International business 4.0 opens you the doors of high-level job positions in the international business field to face the increasing needs of start-ups and business organisations for Project Managers, Innovation Managers, Strategic Analysts, Web Business Developers, or Online Client Advisors. You will improve the financial knowledge required to manage effectively new sustainable finance situations in an international context.
The first semester gives you solid skills in international management to become a successful international business leader in a disrupted world. This part will introduce you to first key Finance and FinTech concepts and various topics around the international business.
The second semester will allow you to acquire a strong financial and banking culture and understanding of new entrants in the FinTech sector, to respond to all demands of business organisations. This MSc offers a qualification in Corporate Finance and FinTech and additional solid skills in sustainable finance management.
As we truly believe that interacting and networking are key to your learning experiences you will be encouraged to communicate with your professors, international business experts, and classmates throughout the program.
If you are a motivated problem-solver and have a strong desire to become a financial leader and rise to the challenge of new technologies disrupting the financial ecosystem, with or without a professional and international background, join our international business 4.0 program to become a future leader!
– Get a 100% online master’s degree from an international triple-accredited business school based in Paris.
– Discover the latest trends of new tech in sustainable business and management.
– Learn and interact with our international professors and experts from various industries.
– Create your future professional network by joining at the end of the program, an optional residential stay or virtual learning tour in Paris.
The program is divided into two semesters:
A first global part that focuses on international business and competencies necessary for you to thrive in your future career path.
It covers the following topics:
– International Project Management
– New tech for business & Being a Maker 4.0
– Big data & Data Analysis for International Business
– International strategy & trade
– Management 4.0 & International HR
– Breakthrough & Sustainable Operation Management
– International Communication
– Digital & Sustainable Marketing
– Finance & FinTech International Markets
– Innovation & Creativity
And a second part offers you a specialisation in Finance & FinTech. The curriculum aims at keeping pace with the rising financial technologies through equipping students with a blend of a diversified and solid curriculum that encloses fundamental courses in Corporate Finance and Financial Markets, quantitative courses, and new financial technology (Fintech) courses. It responds to the future needs of the job market in terms of sustainable financial management in a complex international context.
– Corporate Finance and Investment Decisions
> Strategic Financial Analysis, Investment Decisions, Financial Markets and Instruments
– International Financial Management
> International Finance, Multinational Financial Management
– Portfolio Theory and Cryptology
> Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis, Blockchain & Crypto assets, Programming in Python/R
– Tech in Financial Institutions
> Cybersecurity and RegTech, Insuretech, Entrepreneurship in FinTech
– Risk Management and High-Frequency Trading
> Derivatives and Risk Management, Application in Python, Algotrading
Thanks to this program, you will acquire necessary competencies to successfully apply and land a job in the financial industry including careers in sustainable finance and FinTech. To become real corporate partners at decision-making levels, job-seekers mustconfront new challenges and meet market requirements, the program competencies are the following:
- Build theoretical, technical, and critical-thinking skills in the application of disruptive innovative technologies to financial services
- Develop full expertise in FinTech
- Manage interactions with bankers and Fintech entrepreneurs, and master key issues in these sectors
- Face new requirements and challenges and become true business leaders at the decision-making levels
- Evolve in an international environment and learn how to deal with the rising demand for sustainable finance.
Residential stay in Paris
During this program, you will get the chance to take part in a learning experience or residential stay in Paris for a week time. These expeditions are composed of visits of companies focused on finance and technology. This experience is the opportunity to discover their different business models and key methodologies thanks to a discussion with real-life experts and managers. This is not mandatory to the completion of your degree and can be followed online.
Our degree programs advise you until your first steps in the professional world by offering bespoke professional coaching and mentoring based on your profile, skills, and resume. A team coaching will be done with our expert. The goal is to guide you through your career choices to help you attain your desired job.
Finally, you will work on a real case for a company during your consulting project. This project is key to the obtention of your diploma, through this project you will get to use the different theories and concept learned in class and apply it to reality in the field of Finance and FinTech. This experience allows you to live a real-life experience of an advisor in the financial field.
International research project
You will develop academic skills in research and international problem-solving and learn how to use scientific literature to meet management challenges, in the field of your specialisation. You will be able to choose a topic of interest that will help you to improve your employability.
This program will start on September 5, 2022, and lasts for one year.
Courses are taught 100% in English. Each week you will have a live online session with a professor mainly on Saturdays combined with autonomous work per week through asynchronous classes available on our platform.
Note that this program is completely online, and we will be using the platform Canvas Instructure.
This unique experience will allow you to explore a new way of learning and create an international network. Our platform is highly customisable and built to encourage collaboration between students. It allows us to provide you with the best online experience for your studies. On this platform, you will find an incredible variety of content: instructional activities, videos, tests, documents that you can read and keep.
Every week you will follow highly interactive and qualitative live sessions with experts in Finance & FinTech, exchange with your peers, revise previously seen concepts, participate to live discussions on key problems of the industry.
All assessments will be done online.
- Program benefits
- Obtain a degree from an internationally renowned triple-accredited Business School (EQUIS, EPAS, AMBA).
- Boost your career by gaining inside knowledge in Finance with all the technical aspects, in Digital with the technological dimensions, in Sustainability with the ethical and responsible aspects, and Regulation with the legal focus.
- Acquire awareness of the unique dynamics of this innovation-driven sector.
- Develop the ability to successfully collaborate with companies and follow their development.
- Take advantage of our devoted teaching team and scientific expertise through classes and one-to-one interactions.
- Benefit from our bespoke orientation coaching and mentoring to design your ideal career path.
- Discover how international companies drive their green and digital through our residential experience.
- Practice future job missions through live business cases.
- Learn to evolve in a fully international and multicultural environment.
- Improve your soft skills with the first global semester such as creative thinking, effective communication in an international context, responsible leadership, but also with your specialisation in Finance & FinTech, problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, and industrial adaptability.
- Career opportunities
Our master opens the door to a large variety of financial careers in major industries worldwide: Digital Innovation, Contemporary financial technology, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Big Data and Business Intelligence, in every sector of finance (banks, corporate, investment funds or asset management.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of professions in Banking, Financial Corporations or means of payment, in start-ups or Business organisations to which you will be able to aspire thanks to our degree:
- FinTech Project Manager,
- FinTech Transformation Manager,
- Innovation Manager,
- Entrepreneurs in technology start-ups,
- Financial Analysts,
- Online Client Advisors,
- Strategic Analysts,
- Web Business Developers,
- Project Managers.
- Who is this MSc for?
This MSc is adapted to students:
– Who are inspired to pursue an international career,
– Who are curious about new digital technologies and,
– Who search for a meaningful qualification in the area of traditional finance with additional skills in sustainable finance management and FinTech.
- Admission process
It is required for our students to have a 4-year degree preferably but not exclusively in Economics, Business, or management. We also welcome students with any science and engineering degree.
Candidates are expected to have excellent proficiency in written and oral English, teamwork, and communication skills as well as the will to work in an international context.
Every application will be reviewed individually; it is encouraged to apply as long as you feel that you have the capacity and drive to follow our courses.
Please contact us for any further information or question.
How to apply?
Click on “Register”. Fill in the form and attach all the required documents. Once your registration form is submitted, you will be informed by email about the next steps. If your application is accepted, you will participate at an admission session with the MSc jury (several dates will be proposed for the admission process).
After the validation by the members of the jury, you will receive a link to finalize officially your registration and to pay online.
The documents required are the following:
– a copy of your ID
– a copy of your highest degree (if already obtained) or the most recent transcripts of records (official translations to English or French required)
– your curriculum vitae
– your motivation letter (recommended)
– English language test score (applicants whose first language is English or completed a university degree taught in English are not required to provide proof of their language proficiency)
– your Reference letters (optional).
- Tuition fees
€13 500 VAT*
* 2022 prices. It may be subject to change – Contact us for further information.
Early bird discount: 10% on tuition fees (before 31st of March 2021).