Session in English
With our short programs, you will learn about specific topics in a fortnight with specialist teachers.
You will learn new skills and receive a certificate of achievement after completing the course. You can also earn ECTS credits.
With our twice-yearly Winter and Summer School, you can learn more about a subject in international business.
These courses is composed of 2 to 4 live sessions per week with your teacher in addition to your work on our platform with asynchronous sessions. These live sessions will take place on French time (Paris).
You will also have one or more projects to imagine and create throughout these weeks on your own or in groups.
You will attend classes and work with students from all over the world.
ESSCA Online Campus short programs are aimed at anyone who wants to:
– Discover a cross-cultural experience in group projects that prepare them to communicate successfully in an international world.
– Have coaching from teachers who will help guide them through challenges and identify opportunities for their future.
– Gain insights into certain subjects and explore their options before choosing a Master’s degree.
– Improve their postgraduate knowledge and apply this knowledge to their professional life.
– Acquire new skills rewarded with ECTS credits with a balance between theory and practice.
– 3-year university (or similar) studies completed in any discipline.
– English proficiency: Conversational (level B2 Common European Framework: CEFR).
All our short programs are done in English.